Visit Black Flag TV

Visit Sv Bell's Art Shop!


SV BELL PRINTS AND MERCH AVAILABLE THRU PIXELS / FINE ART AMERICA

Back to Sv Bell's Blog Front Page

Monday, September 28, 2015

Tarantino Doesn't Like Streaming. At All.


I totally understand his point.
And I'm with him on this.

Being both a streaming TV channel and a passionate film collector, I can only witness from backstage all the damages Netflix is doing to the industry. But that's not the point here.

I definitely love VHS tapes as well! You know what: in my opinion some films are even better on VHS than they are on DVD. They look more natural, more vivid, with their sheer imperfections. Life is not perfect. It never was meant to be.

"I am not excited about streaming at all. I like something hard and tangible in my hand. And I can't watch a movie on a laptop. I don't use Netflix at all." - Quentin Tarantino

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/quentin-tarantino-refuses-to-use-netflix-still-records-films-from-tv-to-vhs-cassette-a6669006.html

No comments:

Post a Comment