Visit Black Flag TV

Visit Sv Bell's Art Shop!


SV BELL PRINTS AND MERCH AVAILABLE THRU PIXELS / FINE ART AMERICA

Back to Sv Bell's Blog Front Page

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Looking for "New York Nights" (1983)

Folks, I'm searching for this old 80s flick, New York Nights (1983). Nothing to do with horror, except - maybe - that it's probably the film that inspired Roger Corman for his line of soft-core TV movies from the early 90s.

Anyways, New York Nights is one of those obscure piece from the 80s that felt into oblivion. It never had a DVD release (as far as I know) and occasionally we stumble across some excessively worn former rental VHS up on Ebay.

Starring Corinne Alphen and George Ayer (who passed away not long after.) Also a young Willem Dafoe is in it, and the film feature some music by Rod Stewart.

Don't ask me why I want it. Maybe nostalgia, maybe because it deals with struggling artists in the Big Apple, or maybe just because it's hard to find. Chances are this film is dramatically outdated. I recall I liked it when it came out, but never had the chance to see it again in decades...

Got a good copy of this? Contact me!





New York Nights on IMDB

No comments:

Post a Comment