Visit Black Flag TV

Visit Sv Bell's Art Shop!


SV BELL PRINTS AND MERCH AVAILABLE THRU PIXELS / FINE ART AMERICA

Back to Sv Bell's Blog Front Page

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Great news for The Mist fans out there!



Wow this made my day!
Dimension Television
and The Weinstein Company announced that they’ll produce a TV series based on Stephen King’s The Mist!

Frank Darabont’s film was already awesome, now let’s see what writer Christian Torpe will come up with. I’ve always been a fan of King’s Novel and I had some concerns when they announced a film version in 2007. I wasn’t disappointed, so I’m already looking forward to the TV series...

Very little information has emerged, but the production is confirmed.
Deadline article can be found here:
http://deadline.com/2015/09/mist-tv-series-dimension-films-christian-torpe-stephen-king-1201530407/

No comments:

Post a Comment