Visit Black Flag TV

Visit Sv Bell's Art Shop!


SV BELL PRINTS AND MERCH AVAILABLE THRU PIXELS / FINE ART AMERICA

Back to Sv Bell's Blog Front Page

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My new doodles site coming soon!

I'm preparing a new section on my website, where I'll be posting on a regular basis some rough sketches and doodles.

The name?
Monsters and Models!

I'm populating it right now, adding some content, and will go live in a few days!

Nothing but rough black and white marker sketches. For some reason I wanted to have it separated from my paintings and comics area. Though both pages will be linked, of course.

I also have in mind to post a doodle every 48 hours, sketch something new, force me to spend more time away from the keyboard, and make it some sort of challenge. Kind of. But - hey! - you now how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment